The Radiant Academy charges a small refundable amount of Rs. 2000/- for every new admission as “Caution Money”. This money is refunded to students, once the course gets completed or students leaves the Institute in mid-session. Refund Timeliness & Activities Caution Money refund is subject to following conditions
- Clearing all dues, fines, penalties due to Institute
- Timely submission of documents listed below
|For Class XII||For Class XIII||For Class XI Promoting to XII||For Class XI not Promoting to XII|
|Document Submission||Copy of Class 10 Marksheet||At the time of Admission||31-Aug-2020||Not Applicable|
|Copy of Class 12 Marksheet||31-Aug-2020||31-Aug-2020||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|Copy of JEE (Main) Application or Confirmation Page||15-Dec-2020 & 10-Apr-2021||10-Jan-2022 & 10-Apr-2022||Not Applicable|
|Copy of JEE (Main) Admit Card||15-Dec-2020 & 10-Apr-2021||10-Jan-2022 & 10-Apr-2022||Not Applicable|
|Copy of JEE (Adv.) Application*||15-May-2021||15-May-2022||Not Applicable|
|Copy of JEE (Adv.) Admit Card*||15-May-2021||15-May-2022||Not Applicable|
|Copy of NEET* Application or Confirmation Page||05-May-2021||05-May-2022||Not Applicable|
|Copy of NEET* Admit Card||05-May-2021||05-May-2022||Not Applicable|
|Copy of AIIMS Application Form||20-May-2021||20-May-2022||Not Applicable|
|Copy of AIIMS Admit Card||20-May-2021||20-May-2022||Not Applicable|
|Automatic Procession of Caution Money Refund||31-Dec-2021||31-Dec-2022||31-Dec-2021|
- Caution money payment is mandatory for all students except those, who are being promoted in Class 12th (JP/MP batches)
- Caution money is refundable. However, caution money will be used to deduct all disciplinary fines imposed on students, without asking students to make any separate payment.
- The fines and penalties for different in-disciplinary acts is listed in Radiant guide 2020-21, which is distributed to all students.
- In case of any damage/ theft to institute property, an equivalent amount will be deducted from caution money.
- Student will be issued receipts, whenever any fine or penalty is deducted from his caution money.
- In case, any of the documents are not submitted by student. They will be issued a reminder letter to this effect by 31-Jan-2022.
- If the documents are still not received by 15-March-2022. The caution money will be forfeited and no further claim for the same will be entertained.
- The Caution money will be transferred to the bank account as per details submitted by student.