For Advance Scholar’s Program (ASP) and Young Scholar’s Program (YSP) divisions
Process for Fee Refund:
If a student wants to leave the institute and opts for fee refund; he/she should follow the under mentioned steps:
1. Collect the pre-formatted application of fee refund from institute’s fee counter and fill it completely.
2. Submit the filled-in refund application along with attachments (Original Fee Receipt(s), Original Identity Card at Institute’s Fee Counter.
3. Collect the Acknowledgment Receipt of Refund Application duly signed & stamped by institute’s authority and keep it for future reference.
4. It is mandatory to submit a cancelled Cheque along with Application Form for fee refund.
5. The fee refund transfer shall be done within 21working days from the refund application.
6. If the student/parents face any problem in the process of course fee refund; the office of Manager-Operations/ Centre Manager can be approached personally/telephonically or through letter/e-mail/fax etc.
7. The student/parents should understand that fee refund is a part of institute’s policy and we follow the refund rules & regulations as mentioned above in letter & spirit. However, if the request of refund is submitted (in written with required documents) after the ‘refund dates’ are over, the institute shall not entertain it. Moreover, refund requests made verbally/orally or through telephone/e-mail/fax shall also not be entertained.
8. Any legal matter/dispute related to fee refund is subject to Udaipur City (Rajasthan) Jurisdiction only. Institute Management reserve the sole right to decide in the matter of fee refund.