6. In a Two-year Course, the scholarship provided shall be applicable for the first academic session (one year) only. The scholarship in the second academic session (i.e in the second year of the course) will only be provided on the basis of student’s academic performance (% marks in periodic/cumulative tests conducted by the institute throughout the first academic session) and his/her overall conduct as perceived by the faculty & administration of the institute.
7. The student has to submit photocopy of an authentic document proving his/her eligibility to avail the disbursement of scholarship amount under GSP.
8. If a student receives any of the rewards as mentioned above during the course period & if he/she decides to leave the institute/withdraw from the course/shows continuous/frequent absenteeism before the completion of course at any stage; the institute will have all the rights to recover the reward amount/any other financial expenses incurred from the student. This may involve legal proceedings; if required.
9. A student eligible for the above scholarships Program may be denied or stripped off from the scholarship if his/her name is published/declared in public domain by any other institute/organization as a classroom/distance learning/e-learning student to take the credit of his/her selection as part of its promotional strategy. The institute will have all the rights to recover the Scholarship amount/any other financial expenses incurred from the student. This may involve legal proceedings; if required.
10. Any scholarship is within discretionary power of The Radiant Academy & is not a matter of right for a student. The Radiant Academy reserves the right to increase/decrease/remove scholarship categories mentioned above at any point of time & without explaining any reason. Decision of Managing Director of The Radiant Academy shall be final in this regard.
11. Any dispute will be subject to Udaipur Jurisdiction only.