Terms & Conditions
|Sr. No.||Target||Class||Amount (Rs.)||Taxes|
|1||JEE (Main+Advanced)||XI, XII & XIII||25,000/-||All Inclusive|
|2||NEET (UG)||XI, XII & XIII||25,000/-||All Inclusive|
|3||YSP Division||VII||8,000/-||All Inclusive|
1. Admission of student will be confirmed only after submission of the Registration Fee.
2. Scholarship will be applicable on Tuition Fee only.
3. The Fee Structure is for one-year only i.e. Academic Session 2022-23.
4. The Total Course Fee includes Registration Fee (RF), Study Material Fee (SMF), Tuition Fee (TF) & GST @ 18 % on RF
+ SMF+ TF.
5. The Rates of GST are as decided by Govt. of India and are subject to revision. Hence, the rate/amount of GST may
increase/ decrease or any other tax may be introduced in future. The Institute shall pass on the effect of change
(increase/ decrease/ intro of new tax) in these rates to students/parents, if any change is announced by the Govt.
of India. The students shall be informed at appropriate time about the same as and when the Govt. of India
announces the change.
th 6. Student has to submit the PDC (Post Dated Cheque) for the remaining installments by 15 May, 2022
7. It is mandatory to fill the application form to enroll in this academy. For this, student need to apply online or
purchase the admission packet offline. The Application form fees us follows:
1) ASP Course: ₹ 300/- 2) YSP Course: ₹ 200/-
8. The student should follow the schedule of fee deposition as mentioned in brochure.
Important fee deposition information for students:
th Student has to submit the PDC (Post Dated Cheque) for the remaining installments by 15 May, 2022. The PDC
is to be drawn in favor of “THE RADIANT ACADEMY”.
The second option for depositing the course fee of Radiant Advanced Scholar's Program (ASP) or Young
Scholar's Program (YSP) in installments i.e. I & II installments. They can deposit the fee online in the following
Account Holder Name: THE RADIANT ACADEMY
Bank Account Number: 30250200000907
Branch Address: Bank of Baroda, Hiran Magari, Sector - 4, Near Jain Mandir , Udaipur
If a Student fails to deposit the amount of I & II installments in advance through PDC at the time of admission,
he/she would be stopped from continuing in the regular classes after that particular date or would be given
refund. The refund, in such cases, shall be applicable as per the standard refund policy of The Radiant Academy
as mentioned in the Radiant Guide.
Provisions on Cheque bounce charges:
It is strictly advice to parents to deposit the fee on or before the due date of installment/s. If parent deposit the fee
in cheque and it bounces due to any reason, the penalty will be as follows:
|Particulars||1st Time||2nd Time||3rd time|
|Cheque bounce charges||500||1000||3000|
Important Note for Parents
Please, don't forget to collect the prescribed receipt of Course fee/ any fee/ amount deposited in Radiant.
Provisions on late deposition of Course Fee
|Week from the last date of Fee Deposition||Week-I||Week-II||Week-III||Week-IV||Week-V onwards|
|Late fee amount||No Fine (Grace Period)||500||1000||2000||Cancellation of Admission|
Note: If you have any type of problem while depositing your fee, you may contact 9166816166 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org